We offer high quality and lasting products – made from natural resources – and that is why you should be able to enjoy them as long as possible. Our aim is not to follow every single trend, but to focus on enduring and timeless design. To make sure that you can use all our products over and over, we want to give you some helpful care instructions.
Care Baby Camel Hair and Yak Down
Camel hair as well as yak down are sublime materials since they have self-cleaning qualities. Usually it is enough to air the products for a few hours outside. However, if there is a need to clean the product, we recommend the following procedure:
- Baby camel hair and yak down belong to the highest-quality wool products and should never be cleaned in a washing machine.
- We recommend a gentle and lukewarm hand-wash using a mild baby shampoo.
- Do not use fabric softener, as this damages the fibre.
- Rinse the product with clean, clear water several times.
- Afterwards, the water should be squeezed out gently.
- After washing, you should not dry the product by hanging it up since this can easily cause deformation. Use preferably a dry towel and spread the product across it.
Tip: To protect your wool products effectively from moths, put a small bag filled with dried orange peel, thyme or lavender in the closet next to the product.
The slightly abrasive outer surface of our handmade porcelain may be cleaned by using clean, clear, lukewarm running water and a wet cloth. Do not use any scraping sponges or chemical detergents, as these often contain artificial colourants, which may easily create stains on the distinguished surface.